Friday, February 02, 2007

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Ok, this has nothing to do with Sunday or a big blow out sale. I have another book to reccomend "The Lincoln Lawyer" by Michael Connelly.
Today, I found out that my cell phone has a pulse. That is right. I was getting out of the shower and my HR monitor was sitting next to the phone and beeping because the pulse was too low. I thought this was pretty interesting. I didnt think my phone sent out electromagnetic fields.
Other than that not a whole lot else is new around these parts. The season starts in a couple of weeks for the team with Valley of the Sun.


Matt

2 comments:

john bratton said...

It's good to know your cell phone is in really good shape....you know low resting heart rate and all....

T said...

hey man, found your site somehow...Congrats on your 'V' in AZ. CU at Pacebend, Stefan