Monday, August 13, 2007

POST PARTY RIDE

For those who were at the suprise party for James at Jack and Adams. I made it to Josephs house just fine while trying to ride my bike and balance a large tinfoil container of yellow rice, black bean and lettuce in one hand. The hard part was probably the large hill just across the street from Austin Java. The funny part would have to been when I reached the top and there was a girl there who also had just climbed the hill on her bike and became very happy when she saw me with the tin container, this is because she thought I had brownies and figured it would be interesting if I had some because she was on her way home to make some herself.

2 comments:

Marsha Marsha Marsha said...

aw, i was half hoping to hear from Joseph that you arrived home safely covered in black beans and rice.

Marsha Marsha Marsha said...

updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.... it's slow at work......