Thursday, October 25, 2007

New Road

I know many time I have posted here that I will keep up with my blog and I have not. For those who still visit in order to be enlightened on what I am upto, I apologize. Over the past couple of weeks I have been spending much time at the beach surfing with a good friend of mine Jason Comstock, along with spending more time at the shop getting more of the time slots punched on my card. Pretty much just enjoying some time off and well I am ready to get back on the bike, and begin my preperations for next season.


Matt ~~

3 comments:

Marsha Marsha Marsha said...

wow an update! :)

i'm still faithfully checking mister so i hope to see some super exciting post about base miles ;)

are you coming up to Austin anytime soon? i've got a lot of base miles to do and i could use some company!

Marsha Marsha Marsha said...

nevermind... zane says your base miles avg ~20something mph... i'll let you know when i'll be doing tempo ;)

zane also says hi.

Matt Seagrave said...

Marsha,

Tell everyone at the shop I say HI