Wednesday, November 28, 2007

~2008~

The time has come where I needed to make a decision on who I am going to ride for during the 2008 season. After making what I thought was the final decision to race in Europe again did not really workout the way it was planned, I had to go back to the drawing board and call upon the domestic teams that were interested in me for the coming season. So I will be in Santa Monica, racing doing the west coast NRC races, with the possibility to come to the central part of the States for races such as Austin Downtown Criterium, and Tulsa Tough. Other than that the schedule includes Sea Otter, Radlands, Gila, Mt. Hood, Manhattan Beach Grand Prix, either Cascade Classic or Super week and Nationals.
As the further information comes to light I will let everyone know and post it here. So come back for future updates over the next weeks(s).


Matt

3 comments:

Marsha Marsha Marsha said...

well, wherever it is you end up racing you will tear it up.

what's funny is I got the Big Lebowski from netflix today and it made me think of you and Joseph. And then I checked your blog and viola you had three new updates. What a roll you're on this month.

Matt Seagrave said...

The Big Lebowski is Josephs favorite movie of all time and yes, it is very good. You shoud watch it as many times as possible.

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt, sorry to hear about the Europe gig. Keep your head up. I know you work very hard and that has to count for something. Your still an inspiration to me dude as I am sure you are for Zane, Terra, and all of us here at Jack and Adams. Marsha too.