Wednesday, July 13, 2005

back in Corpus

Well I just arrived in Corpus Christi at my parents house. I was staying with Aunt Erin and Uncle Nathan in Dallas. I came home to have some dental work done, or what I thought was just replacing a filling that fell out. Well, really what ended up happening was a Root Canal. So my mouth is a little sore and I am not on antibiotics to be safe and make sure that I do not have any residual inffection. I had a feeling something was up, because I am pretty good about knowing when my body is dealing with an infection. Other than that I am going to try and take some pictures of where I call home when I am not on the road so you guys and pretend that you are visiting. Seeing as it is a long drive to Corpus Christi.
We will be racing this weekend in Biloxi Mississippi. I am looking forward to the massive 2.5 mile TT.
Check back here in a day or two for more updates and monday for some details on the race.
Matt "I have a hole in my tooth" Seagrave

No comments: