Sunday, July 10, 2005

whats shake'n

Well, I apologize for being a little late on this update.
I have to say that the 4th of July was very fun. There was watermelon, exploding lights and everything else that comes with the holiday. I went to the Kochs' family shindig. There was a perpetual grand finale going on for a few hours, just down the road from us at a fireworks stand. We too had fun getting to create our own show. Some of the bottle rockets even went in the wrong direction (towards the people). I had fun and made some new friends.
The rest of the week had been pretty uneventful except for Thursday when I had a ride scheduled and was about two hours into it, when a large thunderstorm rolled in. So I waited it out and then continued on. About a few miles into the continuation of the ride I noticed a noise coming from the rear wheel so I spun it and the wheel hardly moved. So I ride over to MAD DUCK and they show me that for some reason my bearings are shot on both sides. Ok so I get a loaner and head back to the house to get on the trainer. So I finish my ride on the trainer. Later I go to the Superdrome with Nate pull everything out of the car and realize my pedals are on the workbench of the garage. So I get to play "helper" This was actually fun.
Today was a longer day in the saddle. I did the bluebonnet ride then put a few more hours in just for safe measure.
Until Next Time

Matt

No comments: