Tuesday, April 18, 2006

first race

well I had my first race in europe and it went pretty well, how does it compare to races in the state? Well it was 80km, 50 laps, we averaged 31mph. It had a little sting in it since I had not toed the line in about a month. I almost pulled out a top 10 but let q guy push off the road with 3 laps to go. That ok, just the first race, and I had been dive bombing under many riders to move up and I think one guy just did not feel cofortable with me do this at such speed, since we did not slow down for the corners.
there were some pictures taken and i will try and fin them for the blog

Matt "I am learning the metric system" seagrave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Matt on a great first race in Europe. I can't wait to hear more after this weekend.

Jill