Thursday, April 27, 2006

more racing

well I had another race on sunday and was able to finish 17th so that was not so bad, my legs are coming around, the race was in Merelbaker (sp). the race was pretty much single file the whole time. I ended up in A two man break with some lithuanian continental team rider. Then last night again we raced? I finished one or two spots out of the money, just to keep my spot in the line a few times I had to ride at 36mph. Just missed the winning break, but still had a good ride and getting accustomed to the racing here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new update Matt. Sounds like you're doing really well racing there. Keep up the hard work.

Love, Jill, Todd and Julia

Anonymous said...

Way to go Matt. Keep the information flowing home. We love to read about your new adventure.


MOM

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt! Hoe gaat het met jou...waar is de het openbaar toilet? (How are you...where is the bathroom?) Just kidding, I know where that is, silly! Holy Cow! You are doing awesome! You've only been there two weeks, right? Keep those biscuit toes pedaling! That's my brutha!

Love,
Pem