Friday, May 12, 2006

Wondelgem

Races yestarday, in Wondelgem. About 1km from the house. The course was 5.4km with 17 turns. The race had a hand full of ex pros, the FDJ development team, Marco Polo cycling team amongst others. So the race was fast. When it was all said and done the top speed was 48mph. We started with 100+ riders and finished with about 40. the course had pretty good roads. I race again Sunday, so the number of races has picked up quite a bit. There is a race on the schedule for the 25th of May in France. This is a pretty big Criterium, so it is a good place to be seen, also a race in June that has a prime on ever single lap. So I am looking forward to what is to come.

Matt

3 comments:

Martha said...

sounds like your doing good Matt.

Matt Seagrave said...

shane shoot me an email, for some reason mine have not gotten to you

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt: This is your Aunt Kathy, from Charlotte, NC. I really enjoyed reading your blog. I have heard allot about "blogs" but didn't really know what it was. I enjoyed reading everything you have written. I just heard Jill have her little boy. Will you teach him to ride? Take care. Good luck with the cycling.