Saturday, October 28, 2006

Cool Air

I am in Austin for the weekend. In order to get things in order for next season and visit some friends I have not seen or trained with in a while. I rode with some friends down to San Marcos and back. Another thing I have not done in a while is city limit sign sprints. Which we did today. This means that I had Todd "the buffalo" Gerlach as my leadout man. Since it has been a while since I have done this I did not remember where all the signs were.
On another note I have a new recipie for peach cobbler that I will have to give you guys. Ok I will just give it to you now.

1 cup of flour
1 cup of sugar
1 stick of butter
1 large can of peaches with juice

melt butter then mix in flour and sugar.
Mix all the above together, then add peaches
put in the oven at 350 degrees
bake until top get caramel brown.

when done put ice cream on it then eat. When done get up and put more in your bowl or on your plate. This is not meant to be eaten as left overs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found when I "build a cake", ice cream on top will cover any mistakes.