Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hello

This weeks has been different. I have not spent as much time on the bike, since the season ended for me a week or so ago. I have however been spending more time in school. The different part about that aspect of my week is that I have been playing the role of teacher, not student. for a couple of days this week I will be or have been a substitute for a first and second grade class. Also Today I was invited to speak to a class about energy. In its various forms and how it relates to my life as an athlete. I have to say that the week has been a really cool experience.

On the cycling side of my week. I had my first ride yesterday when I rode, when I rode to the shop (The Pedal) where I work when in town. I was happy to be back on my bike since the day before I was getting the itch and beginning to miss my bike.


Till Next Time

Matt Seagrave

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello matt, still want to meet with you about a cycling symposium in the spring. please email me @ trevhads@hotmail.com

sam said...

Hi Matt,
Thanks for the address. I really appreciate having you around the shop and the effort that you give to help keep this a great shop with a true concern for our customers well being. Wish you great racing and look forward to your return. Please stay in touch(sam@thepedal.com).
Sam