Saturday, July 22, 2006

Racing with the big boys

I have some good news, I now am in the process of doing all the paper work to begin racing with the full fledged professionals. So in the next couple of weeks I should hopefully have some stories to tell you of racing with some of the riders and or the teams for which you see on television and in the magazines. Cross you fingers everthing worksout. I will be representing the same team I am on now just doing the bigger races available more often.

Till then

Matt

8 comments:

john bratton said...

That's great news Matt. I knew you could may it work. We are all proud of our homeboy!

Anonymous said...

matt,

nice job man, i knew you were going to make it!

jmac

Shannon Koch said...

nice job princess :P

Anonymous said...

hey man,

congrats. im pumped to hear about it. been keeping up with everything through z. keep it up.

jimmy

Anonymous said...

hey man,

congrats. im pumped to hear about it. been keeping up with everything through z. keep it up.

jimmy

Anonymous said...

Congrats man,

Glad to see you are continuing to do well,

Trevor H.

Troy D. said...

Good job and good luck, Matt. Hope everything goes well.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome news Matt. I can't wait to hear how it all works out.

LOVE JILL