Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Late Update

Everything is going well right now, I am racing againg later today. I have had a few races in the past week. They have gone well in that I am riding stronger and more intellegently. The last race I finished 13th and finished 3rd for the bunch sprint. This was good because we got two of our riders down the road. I got nipped at the line by about half a wheel. The race before that was a hilly race in relation to Belgium. Still even with the hills all the guys here still ride in the big ring. On Sunday there is an Interclub race with some cobble climbs, should be interesting.
Sorry for a short update, but I need to get ready for the race.

Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matt,

Did you hear about the Dutchman who the police pulled over for speeding? Apparently he was going well over the speed limit. His excuse? He had just washed his car and wanted to make sure that it dried fast enough so that he wouldn't get water spots. So remember, next time you don't have a towel after showering, just hop on your bike and speed down a hill! Mom is testing out your address. As soon as I find out that you have received her package, I will have goodies on the way to you! I miss you and love you oodles! Keep treckin'!

Dag
Pem