Friday, June 17, 2005

morning

Well we are about 4 days away from getting started. The weather has finally turned around for the past few days and is getting warmer. Not a whole lot has happened since my last update. I have been out to the TT course again to go over the course and figure out the gearing that I will be using the produce the fasted time I can. Yestarday Nate, Shannon and I took a ride around and through town. Stopping for a bite to eat on the way back. The eatery was kinda cool there where to big wall that were covered in old beer can from all over the world and going back many years. It more of and art piece than a collection of drink recepticles. I have to throw a bigger word or two in there just to keep mom proud.
I am now about to go out the door to meet Nate for a ride and maybe something will occur that will be entertaining and I can share you you guys.

Matt

No comments: