Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Utah

Sorry for the gap in my updates, I have been away from a computer for a little while. I am now in Utah and it is snowing. Yes that is right, I am writting this during the second week of June!! Well I have been here for about 5 days or so. The riding has been pretty good. Wait! before I talk about that stuff. I should say why I am in Utah. Elite Road Nationals. Ok, now with the stories. I am in park city for the most part. Ok not exactly in, more on the outskirts ( 8miles away). On my rides I end up passing by the 2002 olympic park with the ski jump etc. The town is pretty cool. The climbing is pretty good also. Seeing as the house where I am staying currently is about 6500 - 6800 ft in elevation and that is at the base of a small mountain. Yestarday after spending two hours in the garage on the trainer finally all the snow melted off the roads and dried up. So I ventured out and up the mountain. This was pretty cool. On part of one of the climbs my front wheel kept trying to come off the ground and I was pushing my 39 x 27 pretty hard. In the process of getting up the hill there were alot of switch backs, my fovorate kind of climbing. Later today Nathan and Shannon will be arriving here. I am looking forward to more teammates around.

Until next time
Matt

No comments: