Thursday, May 05, 2005

fun training

Today was a good day in training, because I got a chance to put a show on for some school kids. I was on my way back home on the bike and came to a red light now turning green with a school bus in front of me so I thought "free ride" or draft for a while. so I jumped in the draft and was riding along as I looked up and saw these kids looking back over their seat watching me in amazement that I was going the same speed as their bus. I began to think to myself "I will ride this bus for a while just to give these kids something to watch for a while" as I was thinking this I realized that hot air on my face was the exaust which just happen to be right at chest to chin level, so I pulled off at the next traffic light, and had to finish my ride into the wind.

No comments: